Pippa Moss Yoga is the trading name of Pippa Moss SIRET number: 89176487000012
What is a privacy statement?
In Europe, GDPR commenced on 25 May 2018. This law protects users on the internet. The goal is better protection of users’ privacy. Which data are collected? What is shared and with whom? And how long are data stored? Websites are now obliged to disclose all of this, in a privacy statement: a summary of what is done with your data.
- Enquiries from non customers – message, name and email address – received via my website or by email – held for up to a year, and used to answer query and follow up.
- Mailing list – name and email address – populated by people registering on my website, or opting in on an enquiry form. People completing a health declaration are added to the mailing list so they can be kept in touch with class information, but all mailings have opt out link – indefinitely, but opt out link on each mailing.
- Health and registration forms from students – name, contact details and health information – completed via my website or in class – used for class management, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Attendance registers – data collected in class – used for class management, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- When you start taking yoga lessons, we usually exchange phone numbers. This way we can stay in touch to schedule lessons, or in case of last minute changes. Text and WhatsApp messages are automatically stored on my phone. If you prefer these are not stored, just let me know and I will delete yours from my phone.
- Notes on classes and sessions – data collected in class – used for class management, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Emails – sent from clients and non-clients. Important messages are saved in my filing system, otherwise emails retained for up to two years.
- Payment data, excluding card information which I do not receive at any time. Received via accounting and banking systems, and saved for at least seven years for accounting and tax obligations.
- Website cookies set automatically by my software. I do not knowingly access these or pass to third parties.
- Except where required by law, I do not share data with third parties or sell contact lists. No one else but me has access to these data.
Pippa Moss Yoga is a one-person operation. I am responsible for a clear privacy statement and to make sure your data is handled with care. If something is unclear or if you have questions about anything, please contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org